For regular skin care, use a mask to rejuvenate the face, made at home from natural and fresh products. The vitamin blend helps eliminate pigmentation and after-acne, reduces softness, restores oval, and smoothes wrinkles. All ingredients must contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, which accelerate the regrowth of the epidermis, increase the natural production of collagen.
The composition of the fund should contain fruits, vegetables, gelatin, bee products. For effective nutrition, essential oils and vegetable oils are added to the recipe. For effective home care, consider the advice of a cosmetic specialist.
What components are used for anti-aging masks
Home beauty recipes are a great addition to professional skin care. Masks and creams are made from natural products found in every kitchen. Thanks to the funds, you can smooth wrinkles, moisturize, nourish the epidermis with moisture, remove pigmentation, exfoliate.
The following products are used to rejuvenate facial skin at home:
- clay (white, black, green);
- agar-agar, agar-agar;
- honey, paraffin;
- oats, rice, rye, buckwheat flour;
- wheat shoots;
- sour cream, cream, cottage cheese, yogurt;
- kiwi, banana, strawberry, grape;
- potatoes, cucumbers;
Important! The result of home masks is cumulative, it appears after 1-2 months of continuous use. To understand how the mask suits you, take a picture before the start of the course and upon completion.
For mature skin, you need to use foods rich in vitamins A and E: viburnum, oatmeal, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, avocado. To effectively nourish and moisturize the dermis, it is recommended to buy some types of oil that are easily evaporated in pharmacies. You can also use olive oil to prevent premature aging. It is used not only on the face, but also on the neck, décolleté, hands.
Contraindications for use
Consider your skin type to use an anti-aging home mask safely. Recipes with sour cream, cream, lots of oil can clog pores and provoke a rash. Compounds with starch, potatoes, cucumber juice are dried, causing exfoliation. Do not disturb proportions while adding the drug to the mixture.
Contraindications to using a homemade anti-aging mask:
- Early age. No need to use lifting products at a young age. It is better to clean and moisturize your face properly. Any cosmetics must suit your skin type, age.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding. Due to hormonal imbalances, the skin can react negatively to common home cosmetic components.
- Skin diseases. With dermatosis, it is necessary to use medicinal ointments and creams. Home care can only be done after consulting a dermatologist.
- Allergy to protective substances. Make sure you run an intolerance test before using a new prescription. To do this, apply a little mixture on the elbow or wrist and wait 15 minutes. If redness, itching, rash appear, take antihistamines.
For those with sensitive skin, we recommend using a recipe with a minimum amount of ingredients. If you have problem skin, remember that if there is a lot of inflammation, the mask can provoke the development of bacteria and infections. In adulthood, in order not to dry out the dermis, you can use a cleanser once a week.
Many beauticians recommend professional and homemade anti-aging face masks several times a week. They are used for supplemental nutrition and hydration. This treatment will prevent premature aging, improve skin regrowth. To increase the effectiveness of homemade products, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Before applying the mask, clean the skin with a makeup remover, rinse off the residue with gel, mousse or face wash. For penetration of beneficial trace elements into the inner layer of the dermis, use a tonic from the anti-aging series.
- To make the mask more effective, steam the skin before using it. To do this, take a bowl of hot water or a decoction of herbs. Sit on a bowl, covered with a towel, for 15-20 minutes. If care products need to be applied on a dry face, wipe with a paper towel.
- Use one recipe for a month, then a week off.
- Home treatment lasts up to two weeks in the refrigerator. But it is best to make a small mixture of each application.
- Wash the natural composition with plain water or mineral water. To tighten mature skin, it is recommended to wipe your face with a piece of ice.
- At the end of the procedure, be sure to use a nourishing cream from the anti-aging series.
An effective anti-aging face mask at home can be done starting from 35-40 years, as soon as the first signs of aging begin to appear. It is best to do this before bed or 2-3 hours before going out, but then use a moisturizer at the end. To clean the skin of dead skin cells periodically, make a mixture with the addition of coarse particles (salt, soda, coffee powder).
Mask for facial rejuvenation at home - recipes
A refreshing face mask made at home from natural and fresh ingredients. It is best to use seasonal vegetables and fruits. If you need to add tincture or decoction of herbs, buy the ingredients at the pharmacy.
The most effective recipes for overcoming wrinkles, dryness, sagging and thinning of the skin:
- Smoothes wrinkles with gelatin. Ingredients: 20 g of edible gelatin or 10 g of agar, 30 ml of water, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon of rye flour. Steam the agar in hot water, after half an hour add the milk to it. Flour is needed to thicken the mass. Use a few drops of your favorite essential oil to add a pleasant aroma to the mixture. Apply the mask on a thin layer on the face, avoiding the eyes, eyebrows, temples, and mouth. Rinse under running warm water as soon as you feel tight.
- Clay for problem skin treatment. Ingredients: 20 g of white clay, 10 g of blue clay, 3 tablespoons of milk, 10 drops of lemon or orange oil. First, mix the dry ingredients, add the milk and ether. The mixture is applied in several layers, stored on the face until completely hardened (30-40 minutes).
- Simple banana mask. Ingredients: 1 banana, each tablespoon of milk and lemon juice. Overcooked bananas are kneaded with a fork or in a blender, milk is added to it. For women over 50, you can add a little essence in the puree. The mixture is kept on the skin for 20-30 minutes. The mass is washed with warm water or a swab dipped in milk (for oily skin).
- Honey and lemon for skin rejuvenation and lightening. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons liquid honey, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 5 white grape seeds. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add honey and juice. If the mixture is too thin, you can thicken it with oatmeal. Apply the mass in a thick layer for half an hour. Rest while the mask does not drip.
- Yeast-based care for mature skin. Ingredients: 50 g of fresh yeast, 5 tablespoons of water or warm milk, rye flour. Melt the yeast, add the flour and place the mixture in a warm place for 30 minutes. The resulting dough is applied to the face in a thick layer, avoiding active hair growth areas. Rinse the mixture after 20 minutes.
- Lifts the face with egg whites. Ingredients: protein, 1 teaspoon of honey and sour cream. To prepare the recipe, beat the protein until a thick foam forms. Add the remaining ingredients to the egg mass. Spread the liquid mixture over the massage line, rinse after 20 minutes.
Follow popular and proven recipes for making homemade masks. If desired, you can change the composition of the product, but keep in mind that all components must be compatible.
To rejuvenate mature skin, you can use not only professional care, but also provide homemade masks. They contain all the vitamins and minerals needed to maintain a natural tone. Homemade products do not contain harmful preservatives, parabens, fragrances. They slowly, but for a long time, relieve women from wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation, excessive dryness and thinning of the epidermis.
To restore youth, you need to activate increased production of collagen and elastin. Consumption and use in your home care products rich in amino acids, vitamins A, C, E. Gelatin and yeast are the most effective ingredients.